the beauty of mapping


Kode Iklan Disini

Saturday, July 24, 2021

The Geography Of Car Ownership


I don't ain a car. The argue I bring no auto is because I alive inward a metropolis alongside nifty world transport. I tin mail away larn everywhere I desire to larn quicker together with cheaper without a car.

I'm non the exclusively i who thinks so. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 novel map of auto ownership past times CityMetric shows that over 50% of my neighbourhood are auto gratis households. And it's non simply inward my neighbourhood or inward my city. The CityMetric map of auto ownership shows that inward towns together with cities across England & Wales many people bring decided to alive without a car.

If you lot hold back at whatever Great Britain metropolis on the map (only England & Wales is covered) you lot volition run into that the lowest percent of auto ownership is inward inner metropolis neighborhoods. As you lot deed out, into the metropolis suburbs, auto ownership grows. Once you lot leave of absence into the rural areas hence most every identify owns a car,

I suspect that none of this data is actually intelligence to you. However you lot mightiness desire to hold back at the map to abide by the percent of auto ownership inward your town's neighbourhoods. If so, you lot tin mail away stance the sum map of England & Wales auto ownership here.