the beauty of mapping


Kode Iklan Disini

Friday, April 30, 2021

London Inwards 3D


The Berliner Morgenpost's Berlin's neue Skyline is i of my favorite maps of 2015 - too therefore far. Webkid has forthwith posted a vivid tutorial on how the map was made. Interactive 3D Maps With OSMBuildings provides a groovy walk-through of how the map was made too all the code that y'all require to create your ain 3D map.

At the optic of Berlin's neue Skyline is 3d edifice information from OSM Buildings. Webkid's tutorial shows how y'all tin use Tween.js to animate betwixt dissimilar 3D buildings on the map.

Using Webkid's tutorial I created my ain 3D Map of London inwards less than an hour. This map is entirely a quick examination to come across if I could follow Webkid's walk-through. It isn't meant to survive a serious lead to London.

I added waypoints.js to Webkid's code too therefore that I could create a flush map, like to the map inwards the Berliner Morgenpost map. Just scroll downwards the page to scout the Tween,js animations betwixt the dissimilar 3d buildings.