the beauty of mapping


Kode Iklan Disini

Friday, March 19, 2021

What 3 Pokemon


Damn my style to procrastination. Last nighttime I was debating what would build an interesting clone of what3fucks. The obvious response seemed to live replacing the swear words alongside Pokemon names.

Unfortunately for me I was rudely distracted past times a bottle of 10 yr onetime brandy as well as never quite got unopen to to starting this project. When I hold upwards struggled, hungover, out of bed this forenoon I discovered that individual had already beaten me to the creation of the world's root Pokemon based place coding system.

what3pokemon is a clone of what3fucks. Using what3pokemon you lot tin click on whatever place inwards the globe to larn a unique iii give-and-take place identifier, i that includes the names of Pokemon characters.

 Anonymaps claims that,

I'm non certain that nosotros are genuinely at that spot yet. However if you lot desire to practice your ain parody of what3words you lot tin role the what3fucks Fucking Application Programming Interface.