the beauty of mapping


Kode Iklan Disini

Saturday, February 27, 2021

House Prices Per Foursquare Metre


I'm currently thinking nearly buying a larger position than my small-scale position inward due east London. To produce this I take away to discovery an surface area where position prices are cheaper than due east London. Unfortunately the cost of belongings inward my search surface area (south due east England) is really expensive together with at that topographic point aren't many places where I tin afford to move.

That's why I've been using Anna Powell-Smith's House Prices Per Square Metre inward England together with Wales interactive map quite a lot recently. The map shows the average cost per foursquare metre of properties inward each postcode area. It is thence a really handy agency to discovery areas where you lot mightiness live on able to afford a property.

The map includes a filter tool which allows you lot to filter the results shown on the map past times the cost per foursquare metre. Therefore if you lot know the attain that you lot tin afford or are willing to pay you lot tin purpose this filter tool to position the areas inside your comfort zone.